Hollander Sandy Springs
Personal Care Services in Atlanta, Georgia
Hollander Sandy Springs is staffed with professionally-trained caregivers, selected for their knowledge, compassion, and understanding of residents’ needs. Each senior apartment is carefully designed to encourage independent living, while providing around-the-clock access to staff and assistance with activities of daily living. We offer four levels of care to ensure our residents receive the personal care they need, yet enjoy the highest level of independence possible.
Our basic level of personal care provides all the comforts of home and encourages independent living.
- Three well-balanced, delicious meals and two snacks daily
- Specialized diets
- 24-hour staff available with emergency call system
- Daily scheduled activities and social events
- Scheduled transportation to shopping, dining and special events
- General monitoring of residents functioning and condition level
- Scheduled transportation to medical appointments
- Daily spot cleaning and trash removal from apartment
- Weekly detailed room cleaning
Provides all the Basic Level services, plus:
- Individualized nutritional meals dealing with mechanically-altered diets
- Frequent support with ambulation
- Prompting in areas of dressing, grooming and other hygiene
- Standby assistance with showers twice a week
Provides all the Basic Level and Level Two services, plus:
- Assistance with dressing and grooming*
- Assistance with toileting*
- Assistance with bathing*
- Assistance with transfers*
- Assistance with chronic incontinence*
- Assistance with eating, including cutting of meats and use of condiments
- Close monitoring of physical whereabouts and condition with 24-hour periodic resident checks
Provides all of our levels of service and the following for residents needing a high level of care:
- Assistance with eating, including complete nutritional supervision
- Close monitoring to ensure that our services and facility are appropriate for residents’ health needs
- Use of more than one staff member to assist with activities of daily living and transportation.
*Minimal assistance generally denotes requiring one staff member to effectively achieve the acitivity of daily living without fear or injury to resident or staff.